Principal: Alisha Johnson
Admin Intern: Jamie Moon
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS - WEDNESDAYS FROM 9:00am-1:00pm
Main Office: 801-402-3450
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Office Manager: Erin Thayer
At Morgan Elementary we are committed to excellence in education, knowing that all children can learn, that individuals learn in different ways, and that success in elementary school is an important building block in a student’s life. We Engage, Empower, and Enrich. WE ARE Morgan!
MORGAN ELEMENTARY LEA-SPECIFIC LICENSES 2021-2022
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license, license areas, and/or endorsements
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Professional: The educator has completed an educator preparation program that includes content and pedagogical knowledge. This program may have been completed at a university or in an alternate pathway that was supported by school districts/charters and the Utah State Board of Education.
- Associate: The educator is currently completing an educator preparation program, but has not yet completed all requirements for a Professional Educator License, license area, or endorsement. The educator is enrolled in a university-based or Local Education Agency (LEA)-based program. When the educator completes the program, they will have a professional level.
- LEA-Specific: The educator has not completed an educator preparation and is not currently enrolled in one
- As of 4/5/2021, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 86%
- Associate License - 3%
- LEA-specific License - 10%
- Not USBE Qualified - 0%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch